I am a seasoned entrepreneurial-spirited technology enthusiast with experience in commercial software development since 2009. I have a solid background in engineering, user experience, managing teams and converting business requirements into beneficial tech solutions.
I have broad expertise in full-stack web development, hybrid mobile apps, development tools, project life cycle management, lean startup methodology, business analytics and organizing remote teams. I am a firm believer in personal development.
Among my soft skills and interests, my passions are behavioral economics, social psychology, digital marketing and cross-cultural communications. I enjoy applying my skills in these areas to build customer-centric products with overall business profitability in mind.
- At certain periods of my career, efficiently delivered software solutions in 4 different roles – as a part of development team, project manager, independent contractor and board advisor;
- Worked more than 1,300 hours on UpWork freelancing platform, completing 16 projects with 100% job success;
- Won 2 nationwide web development competitions of 1000+ participants twice in a row, and completed Master's degree in Computer Science with distinction at a top national university;
- Established a profitable outsourcing software development company of 20+ employees, serving clients from different parts of the world;
- Successfully launched and maintained multiple projects, including 4 mobile applications available on Google Play and App Store;
- Able to communicate in 5 languages, understanding the niceties of different markets and cultural environments.